Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Found It

Everything's in its place. In less than 36 hours, I've made innumerable new friends, went to two different concerts (one in a secret venue the record store owner had to draw me a map to), played six games of pool, three of table tennis, climbed a hill at 2 o'clock in the morning and went spelunking right afterwards. I know this isn't what college "is," but that doesn't matter to me. These past few days have been a mix of euphoria and exhaustion, but mainly the former. Everything is going perfectly. Now, I just need to trade roommates. Kidding, I think. He's just a very stern guy, who doesn't listen to much more than hip-hop and say more than "fuck." We'll see how that goes. I don't want to have a reason to stay in my dorm anyways. What I've been doing is much better.

No comments: